Five Student- Friendly Apps from Startups across the Globe
Learning years made easy !
Today is the age of mobile applications. Every problem has a remedy through a mobile app. Similarly, we have startups born to make student life easy through their mobile applications. A listicle of five such mobile applications are given below. You can browse in their specialties and make its best utility as well as create awareness about it in your surroundings. Here we go.
- Speare (USA):helps you to write quickly, efficiently throughout the day. Most of us have trouble writing a paper until the night before, and even then we face the dreaded blank page. So, now you have Spears; a platform which helps you brainstorm; outline, and write by making writing simple: one sentence at a time. In short, Speare is revolutionizing the way we write by helping the user take control of their thoughts.
- MentorTrack (Australia):is a mobile application that helps students get connected with experienced professionals and mentors. Registered students will be able to search and connect with mentors based on their industry experience, location and availability.
- Timetable (Thailand):is an iOS app for students. It lets you keep track of your classes and homework, so you won’t miss the deadline.
- fish (Germany):is a bookmark manager which understands data behind your urls. It displays you the information you want, in a way that fits the content and allows you to work with it. You have to easily sort and filter your urls by any property and work with other people in real time.So, the days of extracting information manually from websites and saving them in text-files are finally over!
- Codulab (Africa):mobile applicationconnects student developers in tertiary institutions and startup companies. Startup firms can post articles regarding various technologies used in their workspace and students can learn from these articles. Simultaneously, Users can follow the startups they are interested in working with when they graduate and see available job opportunities from those startups.
So, what are your views regarding these startups. Do let us know what you think. Please share your thoughts and opinions in the comments section below:
Subscribe with us to get your dose of interesting news, research & opinions in the startup segment. Fill the form below: